- The information that Carriall collects through the Website, which is hosted and operated from India;
- The use and role of cookies and similar technologies on the Website; and
- The security measures carriall has in place to protect the information that Carriallgathers through the
What Personal Information TheCarriall Gathers & Why
The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your online experience at the website. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on the website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information; in such an event you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide us for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing the site for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a Confirm when you open the e-mail sent from the website if your computer supports such capabilities. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
For any further queries, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 8888099991